Pardon me for interrupting the ongoing (so called 'ongoing') sequel . of course for those who do not follow this blog the above statement holds no truth..
I do regret my specious attempts to portray myself as an avid blogger but sometimes circumstances just do not abide by the laws I have set for myself . I have incurred an utter failure to form a synapse between my brain cells. To think how much I have come down as a retrograding person in the past one month .
After a temporary happiness that came by as my next venture after my graduation, I have gone to a complete zone of hibernation. Not to offend anyone but it gives a hell lot of pleasure when I seclude myself , that's me with my pack of Greek monsters . In fact it sucks when someone gets into my way...that's between me and my pseudo world (and also my Greek monsters)
There was a time when I thought I would be attached emotionally to everything around me..What a hell lot of crap? For what its worth giving a try , I have hooked myself off all the social networking sites...ages since I went on orkut and Facebook is just a fad...Those who read this know how often I write and my last sketch was almost a month ago..I have seen more people go away from me than come close. To sum it all up I am turning myself into a proud, repulsive cabbage . This cabbage seeks no empathy..
I pose no regret , no shame....But is this my downfall ? Or perhaps just one of those bleaky moments.
I guess bleaky temporary moments.. the ppl who stick around are the ppl who u should care for and not give a shit abt others.. REPULSIVE CABBAGE :P
ReplyDeleteI have the perfect song for you. Well, for the you that's in this post. Will tell you when you log in to Facebook :P
ReplyDeleteahh...looking forward to that.does it involve cabbages??
ReplyDeleteI too got a chance to feel a small glimpse of ur pseudo world...
ReplyDeleteremember... in canteen that day... :)